We're looking for a passionate DevOps engineer across all levels, who will work closely with the development teams in Agile setup to continuously improve, support, secure, and operate our production and test environments. We believe in automating our infrastructure as much as possible and pursuing challenging problems in a sustainable and repeatable way.
- Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Gitlab, Jenkins, Fastlane, New Relic, Datadog, SonarQube, IaC
- Apache, Nginx, Linux, Ubuntu, Microservices, Python, Shell, Bash, Helm
- Selenium, Jmeter, Slack, Jira, SAST, OSSEC, OWASP
- Node.JS, PHP, Golang, MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Redis, Elastic search,
- VPC, API Gateway, Cognito, DocumentDB, ECS, Lambda, Route53, ACM, S3, EC2, IAM
- Production experience with distributed/scalable systems consisting of multiple microservices and/or high-traffic web applications
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Extensive knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Troubleshooting skills that range from diagnosis to solution for Dev team issues
- Knowledge of how the web works and HTTP fundamentals
- Knowledge of IP networking, DNS, load balancing, and firewalling
Bonus points, if you have:
- Experience in agile development and delivery process.
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language. TecStub uses e.g. Nodes, PHP
- Experience in containerizing applications and deployment to production (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in building modern Terraform infrastructures in cloud environments (AWS, GCP, etc...)
- Experience in analysis of application and database performance monitoring tools (Newrelic, datalog, cluster control, etc..)
- Experience with SQL databases like MySQL, NoSQL, Realtime database stores like Redis, or anything in between.
- Experience being part of the engineering team that built the platform.
- Knowledge of good security practices, including network security, system hardening, secure software, and compliance.
- Familiarity with automated build pipeline / continuous integration using Gitlab and Jenkins and Kubernetes/Docker with this setup, we're deploying to production 2 times per day!
The entire interview process would take approximately 10 Days.
- HR Screening Call (15 minutes)
- Technical Interview Round Level 1 (30 Minutes)
- Technical Interview Round Level 2 (60 minutes)
- Final Interview Round (60 minutes)
Tecstub is a renowned global provider of comprehensive digital commerce solutions for some of the world's largest enterprises. With offices in North America and Asia-Pacific, our team offers end-to-end solutions such as strategic Solution Consulting, eCommerce website and application development, and support & maintenance services that are tailored to meet our clients' unique business goals. We are dedicated to delivering excellence by working as an extended partner, providing next-generation solutions that are sustainable, scalable, and future-proof. Our passionate and driven team of professionals has over a decade of experience in the industry and is committed to helping our clients stay ahead of the competition.
We value our employees and strive to create a positive work environment that promotes work-life balance and personal growth. As part of our commitment to our team, we offer a range of benefits to ensure our employees are supported and motivated.
- A 5-day work week that promotes work-life balance and allows our employees to take care of personal responsibilities while excelling in their professional roles.
- 30 annual paid leaves that can be utilized for various personal reasons, such as regional holidays, sick leaves, or any other personal needs. We believe that taking time off is essential for overall well-being and productivity.
- Additional special leaves for birthdays, maternity and paternity events to ensure that our employees can prioritize their personal milestones without any added stress.
- Health insurance coverage of 3 lakhs sum insured for our employees, spouse, and children, to provide peace of mind and security for their health needs.
- Vouchers and gifts for important life events such as birthdays and anniversaries, to celebrate our employees' milestones and show appreciation for their contributions to the company.
- A dedicated learning and growth budget for courses and certifications, to support our employees' career aspirations and encourage professional development.
- Company outings to celebrate our successes together and promote a sense of camaraderie among our team members. We believe that celebrating achievements is an important part of building a positive work culture.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying