We're looking for a passionate Quality Analyst (QA) Engineer across all levels, who will work closely with the developers with agile setup to create and executes product test plans to ensure software products meet design specifications and product quality standards. Assists the Development team with process improvements to continuously improve product quality.
What you will be doing:
- Thorough understanding of requirements
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans, and test cases, and perform manual testing of web or mobile applications.
- Pencil all the software defects with severity and priority using Jira as a bug-tracking system & test management platform
- Involvement in the root cause analysis of issues.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of the existing projects, operations, or systems
- Continuously improve customers' overall testing strategy, take part in daily stand-up meetings, provide feedback
- Follow the agile process.
What you will bring:
- Must have 2-5 years of manual testing experience including API Testing and other testing.
- Must-Have Experience with end-to-end testing.
- Experience with different types of testing such as sanity, smoke, regression, integration, cross-browser, compatibility, etc.
- Must have a good understanding of QA concepts and methodologies.
- Good understanding of the SDLC, STLC, defect life cycle, test design techniques, estimation of testing, test case documentation, defect logging, and defect analysis
- Self-motivated, and detail-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Added bonus if you have:
- E-commerce / ERP domain experience
- Experience with mobile application testing
- Working with Agile Methodology
- Experience with performance and load testing (JMeter etc.)
- M.B.A/M.C.A, B.Tech/B.E (IT/Computers), B.Sc/M.Sc. (IT/Computers) or any equivalent graduation or post-graduation
Tecstub is a renowned global provider of comprehensive digital commerce solutions for some of the world's largest enterprises. With offices in North America and Asia-Pacific, our team offers end-to-end solutions such as strategic Solution Consulting, eCommerce website and application development, and support & maintenance services that are tailored to meet our clients' unique business goals. We are dedicated to delivering excellence by working as an extended partner, providing next-generation solutions that are sustainable, scalable, and future-proof. Our passionate and driven team of professionals has over a decade of experience in the industry and is committed to helping our clients stay ahead of the competition.
We value our employees and strive to create a positive work environment that promotes work-life balance and personal growth. As part of our commitment to our team, we offer a range of benefits to ensure our employees are supported and motivated.
- A 5-day work week that promotes work-life balance and allows our employees to take care of personal responsibilities while excelling in their professional roles.
- 30 annual paid leaves that can be utilized for various personal reasons, such as regional holidays, sick leaves, or any other personal needs. We believe that taking time off is essential for overall well-being and productivity.
- Additional special leaves for birthdays, maternity and paternity events to ensure that our employees can prioritize their personal milestones without any added stress.
- Health insurance coverage of 3 lakhs sum insured for our employees, spouse, and children, to provide peace of mind and security for their health needs.
- Vouchers and gifts for important life events such as birthdays and anniversaries, to celebrate our employees' milestones and show appreciation for their contributions to the company.
- A dedicated learning and growth budget for courses and certifications, to support our employees' career aspirations and encourage professional development.
- Company outings to celebrate our successes together and promote a sense of camaraderie among our team members. We believe that celebrating achievements is an important part of building a positive work culture.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying